Bridewoman.net is developing rapidly, and to reach even better results we need to find the best specialists. Can you enhance our team? Apply for the vacancies described below!
Are you good at noticing the slightest mistakes? Are you creative enough to provide the corrections and improvements? Our copywriters work hard providing tons of texts, and to tidy these articles up, the team of BrideWoman is seeking an editor, who will:
- Know English on C2 level
- Have no less than 2 years of experience on the similar position
- Be super attentive to correct grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Find the best decisions for texts′ structures
- Know how to make a text correlate with the search engine optimisation basics
- Can process a lot of written information daily
To make our messages heard, we need bridewoman.net to step out from the masses of similar websites. It is a job for our SEO team that develops and implements a working SEO-strategy for the site.
You are our perfect specialist if you:
- Have at least 1 year of SEO experience
- Have worked with Ahrefs or similar sources
- Can provide your success cases of reaching Google’s top 10 in any niche
- Can work effectively as a part of a team
- Know English on Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level
For more information use our contact form.