Hot Papua New Guinean Women & Their Secrets
Papua New Guinea is changing and developing. People start learning more about its treasures, the biggest of which is hot Papua New Guinean women. So, what do they really look like? What are their personality traits? What should a foreigner know about their culture, values, and lifestyle? You’ll find the answers below!
What Are The Best Dating Sites With Hot Papua New Guinean Girls
Papua New Guinean Hot Women: The secret of authentic beauty
In fact, Papua New Guinean hotties are not like girls from other countries. They don’t wear Gucci, Prada, or even Zara, don’t care about the latest western trends, don’t care about new iPhones, and don’t watch makeup tutorials on YouTube. It’s important to understand that Papua New Guinea is only on its way to becoming a really modern country, and though it’s not actually so good news in terms of economics, it’s good news in terms of true beauty.
These girls still wear traditional clothes. They don’t have their noses, lips, and curves done at the offices of plastic surgeons. Most local hotties have absolutely gorgeous hair and perfect bodies—there’s no need to go to the gym when you work hard. They also have beautiful facial features, and as for their skin, it may be dark or fairer, their eyes can be blue, dark, or green. They are different, but nearly all local women are naturally beautiful. On top of that, foreigners who come to Papua New Guinea note that this is a unique place where female beauty is real, not “standardized”.
Personality traits & values of a hot Papua New Guinean Woman
Appearance is important, but inner beauty matters more. There are a lot of myths about Papua New Guinean ladies, but more people know nothing about them. If you are interested in national character and traits, take a look at the facts below—they’ll help you better understand PNG girls.
- They’re still living “a traditional” life. Women spend most of their time in child care and domestic production. Yes, there are still “men’s duties” and “women’s duties” in this country. We’re not going to judge or evaluate the PNG social system, but the fact is all local girls are great moms, great cooks, and great wives overall (the same, unfortunately, cannot be said about many Papua New Guinean husbands).
- They know their worth. It may seem that PNG hotties are totally dependent on men and therefore obedient. Not at all. Despite the fact that they live in a country that is only on its way to gender equality, local women know what self-respect is and how to defend themselves, if necessary.
- Innate femininity. Such things as typical “maleness” and “femaleness” are still common in Papuan Guinean society. Social attitudes, clothes, duties and responsibilities, and sexual divisions of labor are considered absolutely normal. That’s one of the reasons why this country is one of the rare places where you can meet a truly “feminine” woman.
On top of that, hot Papua New Guinean women are kind and loyal, not so open-minded but incredibly optimistic, and hard-working. They don’t need diamonds and smartphones to feel happy—foreigners who come to this country note that they can make you remember the things that really matter.
Papua New Guinean hot women on Instagram
Want to see some photos of PNG girls? We have a few interesting Instagram accounts to take a look at!
Geraldine Kimberly Sabbathyn MasumbauwLoupatty
- Instagram: @perem_tanahh
- Followers: 43,9 k
Do you want to find out what the life of a PNG girl is like? Well, then you should take a look at Geraldine’s profile. She’s wearing all those traditional clothes, currently resides in Indonesia, and just takes tons of photos to share details of her daily life.
- Instagram: @lelanigedisa
- Followers: 1471
What does a hot Papua New Guinean woman look like? Basically, she looks like this young hottie. This girl doesn’t have millions of followers on Instagram like top western influencers, but if you like natural beauty and you like it when ladies are wearing traditional clothes instead of Balenciaga, you’ll love her profile, too. You know, in the world of Instagram masks, photoshop, lip fillers, and similar faces, natural beauty is just the breath of fresh air!
- Instagram: @samiralamemes
- Followers: 1970
Meet another hot Papua New Guinean girl—Ms. Samira Saunders! This girl is not only a gorgeous woman but also a musician—her tracks are available on Spotify. Samira is a lifestyle blogger and a micro-influencer if we compare her to western influencers, but this girl definitely has a unique charm.
How to date Papua New Guinean women?
More and more foreigners come to PNG not only to see those beaches and ocean, nature and meet tribes (yes, there are some ancient tribes in this country, and no, none of them is the tribe of cannibals—that’s just another myth) but also to find an ideal Papua New Guinean single woman. The good news is that it’s possible. But how to make a good impression on her?
Here are some most important tips:
- Don’t act like those creepy foreigners who just say “I’m rich and I’m from the US/Canada/Japan, etc.” A local woman will think that you’re just weird.
- Never show disrespect to local traditions. Yes, some of them may seem too much to someone from one of the western countries, but you should never show disrespect. You can ask questions, though, but be polite.
- Being nice, well-mannered, and respectful is appreciated in any culture.
- Family is more than just important for her, so make an effort to make a good impression on her parents.
But what if you aren’t going to visit PNG in the near future? Well, there are a lot of Papua New Guinean brides on niche dating sites, so who knows, maybe you’ll need these tips anyway pretty soon.
Hot PNG girls are becoming pretty popular Oceanian mail order brides. The country is developing (slowly, but still), and it is becoming more open to foreigners. They couldn’t fail to notice how gorgeous local women are. Today, every man has a real chance to meet one of these hotties on trusted international dating websites.